Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



If I can commit to this puppy, I'll be a monkey's uncle!


My pal Jen of allthingsedible.ca has a cool habit of posting up her cooking adventures. It rubbed off on me a bit and so I'm going to try to do this Monday Menu Plan thing.


I've been doing menu planning for the past 2 months and I like it , so this might stick...
Monday : Jumbalaya , Sweet Potatoes, Swiss Chard
Tuesday : Roast Chicken , Broccoli, Rice
Wednesday : Trout, Mashed Potatoes, Salad
Thursday : Fish and Bean Tacos, Corn, Rice, Salad
Friday : Lamb chops, Boiled Potatoes , Green beans
Saturday : Quiche, Vegetable soup, Crusty Bread, Salad
Sunday : Spaghetti + meat sauce, salad

We're moving on Friday, so Sat and Sunday will depend on the condition of the range at the new locale..

No comments: